If you've been wondering which you should go with, which lasts longer, which keeps your natural lashes in tack, and which is a better bang for your buck, then you've come to the right place!
Let's start with STRIP LASHES:
- They're reusable for up to 25x
- You control how you look with a strip lash (dramatic lashes for the club, subtle for looking professional at work)
- You don't have to change your routine to work around the lashes
- Do not damage your natural lashes
What are the CONS about LASH EXTENSIONS?
- You can't remove them: once you get them on, if you want a subtle look you can't just remove them and change them. It's a lot of money to keep changing them.
- You can't use oils near your eyes: the glue that is used to adhere the extensions cannot come into contact with glue
- Only last for 1-2 weeks in most cases before the hairs start falling out
- You have to be EXTRA cautious: no rubbing your eyes, be selective with your mascaras, curling your lashes is not recommended all because one wrong pull, and you have a gap between your eyes